Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
White Rock Volkswagen is currently seeking a full-time Tire & Lube Technician to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work in a close-knit team and gain valuable experience in a busy shop. If you're self-motivated, have a desire to learn, and have a positive attitude, please apply today.
About the Role
Supported by the Service Department, the Tire & Lube Technician contributes to the operational efficiency of the shop by performing express services such as lube, oil and filter changes, tire rotations, mount and balance, and minor maintenance services, ensuring that our customer's visits meet and exceed expectations.
Schedule: Full-Time; 5 days per week
Wage: $20 per hour
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance requirements in accordance with manufacturer guidelines
- Diagnose and report existing conditions and additional repairs to the appropriate parties
- Communicate with Clients and Service team regarding client vehicle conditions
- Prepare and communicate detailed estimates to Service Advisors
- Remain up to date on manufacturer technical guidelines
- Assist in housekeeping of the shop and keep bay clean
- Minimum 3 months of previous Automotive Technician experience or AST education
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Must possess knowledge of technical repairs and procedures
- Ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- Strong communication skills
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 4 years in a row! We have also been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
White Rock Volkswagen is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.