Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Mainland Ford is currently looking for an experienced Bodyshop Technician familiar with all levels of technician repairs and procedures to join their fast-paced Body Shop. If you take pride in your work, enjoy working with a close-knit team, and are looking for a company that empowers your growth and development, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Top hourly wage; Flat rate + production bonus
- Up to $2000 signing bonus depending on industry experience
- Extended health and dental benefits plan
- Flexible schedule Monday to Friday
- In-house training and lots of growth opportunities
- Fast paced, Close-knit team and exciting environment
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 4 years in a row! We have also been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Mainland Ford is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.