Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Mainland Ford is currently seeking a Valet Driver to join their team. If you enjoy working outdoors, have a passion for automotive, don't want to use your own vehicle for work and are a team player, let's chat!
About the Role:
The Valet Driver is responsible for providing an exceptional pickup and delivery service for our customers. This role is responsible for greeting customers, picking up and delivering customer vehicles, cleaning vehicles as necessary, and providing general lot maintenance throughout the normal course of business.
Schedule: Full Time: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7:30am - 5:30pm (4 days - 10 hr. shifts)
Wage: $18 - $20/hour - based on experience
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Valet vehicle for the customers to provide a contactless service
- Provide all customers with an exceptional experience at every touch point, inclusive of addressing all concerns and inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Document and communicate all customer direction to Service Advisor(s) when addressed
- Complete and document vehicle condition reports at every vehicle touch point, and communicate any areas of damage to the appropriate Service Advisor
- Document trips, including names of passengers and destination or pick-up point as a Shuttle driver when necessary
- Clean and maintain valet vehicles on a daily basis
- Conduct pre-clean ups on customer vehicles when necessary
- Assist in Service check in experience at dealer level when necessary
- Use good judgment and practice safe driving skills at all times
- Adhere to road safety standards as set out by the Province of British Columbia
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Ability to work outdoors and stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Strong knowledge of the Lower Mainland and surrounding areas
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- The ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions is an asset
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 4 years in a row! We have also been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Mainland Ford is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.