Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Alpine Toyota, located in the beautiful East Kootenay region of British Columbia, is looking for a self-motivated individual that wants an exciting career in the Automotive Industry!
About the Role:
The Product Advisor will be supported by a great Leadership team providing top level training in selling the Best Product. We offer an Industry leading Pay Plan plus Benefits along with many opportunities for growth. Spring of 2023 will see us moving into an exciting new 32,000 square foot Toyota facility for us to call Home.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Articulate vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services
- Execute all Customer Service and Sales training as provided by the Sales Management Team, manufacturer i.e. rapport building techniques, follow-ups on unsold, sold and services guests, phone skills training, scheduling appointments etc.
- Display and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Address all customer issues and escalations in a timely and efficient manner, if unable to resolve ensure your Sales Management Team is made aware immediately
- Create sales appointments by calling supplied call logs
- Remain educated on all product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- Compile and provide bi-weekly reporting on all internet department performance metrics, including closing ratios, average response times, appointments booked and other metrics as requested by the Internet Sales Manager
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s expectations as it pertains to interactions with customers, colleagues and vendors
- Mandatory completion of walk around, road test and follow up process as outlined by management Follow all Trotman Auto Group policies and procedures as outlined in Employee Handbook and management.
What we need from you:
- Customer Service/Sales background is preferred
- High customer engagement and conversation skills is a must
- Adaptability and willingness to learn is a must
- Successful applicant will be a team player and will need to perform well under pressure in a competitive environment
- Must possess a valid VSA license
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Tech Savvy - Outlook, MS Office Applications, Social Media
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 4 years in a row! We have also been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Alpine Toyota is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.