Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Genesis Langley is currently seeking a Body Shop Administrator. This is great opportunity for an individual with a customer service background to gain valuable experience. If you someone that is willing to take on new tasks frequently and is willing to grow with our company, this is the role for you!
About the Role
Supported by the Body Shop Team Leader, the Body Shop Administrator assists the Body Shop team in day-to-day activities to ensure smooth flow and organization of incoming calls, all paperwork, documentation, and payments collections.
Schedule: Full-time; Monday - Friday
Salary: $36K per annum
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Professionally administer all incoming calls, promptly answering the telephone and directing callers to the appropriate employee
- Provide a variety of administrative support on a daily basis
- Accept payment and review invoice with all clients once work is complete and vehicle is to be picked up
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Provide direct support to the Office Manager and Estimators on various daily tasks
- Obtain customer/insurance authorization via written approval/signature on all repair orders and procedures
- Demonstrate behaviours consistent with the company’s core values as it pertains to interactions with customers, colleagues, and vendors
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by Management
- Must have a minimum of 1 - 2 years of recent experience in a Customer Service role
- Receptionist/office assistant experience is an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Have a positive attitude with the desire to grow personally and professionally
- The ability to self-manage one's self in a fast paced and deadline-oriented role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must possess an intermediate level aptitude in the following applications - MS Office applications, Outlook
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 4 years in a row! We have also been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Genesis Langley is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.