Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies?
Genesis Langley has an opening for an entry level Service Advisor to join their team. If you have a proven track record of success in customer service, willing to train for this exciting role and are looking for a fun, positive team environment, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
The Junior Service Advisor provides excellent customer service to all Service clients by initiating automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems. The Junior Service Advisor verifies warranty and service contract coverage, develops estimates of work required, and writes repair orders and maintains records.
Salary: $36k - $48k (based on experience)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all Service clients
- Recommend repairs and maintenance by listening to customer description of problems
- Examine service history for each customer to determine recommended maintenance and repair
- Perform multi-point inspections on all customer vehicles upon service write up process
- Compile quotes for recommended repairs and/or maintenance by utilizing MPI Software
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and explain any provisions and exclusions to customers
- Practice a consistent and thorough follow up process to ensure customers are kept up to date on vehicle condition and status
- Prepare clear and concise repair orders and obtain approval signatures
- Enter repair orders into service database system and monitor progress
- Communicate effectively with Service Technicians to ensure all information is retrieved, documented and communicated with clients on vehicle conditions
- Additional duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum 1 year of recent experience in customer service
- Superior customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate fluently in English
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 4 years in a row! We have also been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Genesis Langley is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.