ATTENTION ALL TRANSMISSION TECHNICIANS!
Mainland Ford is currently looking for an experienced Transmission Technician to join their team.
About the Role:
The Transmission Technician contributes to the operational efficiency of the shop by maintaining, repairing and diagnosing automotive vehicles in accordance with Trotman Auto Group and manufacturer guidelines, ensuring that our customer visits meet and exceeds expectations.
The perks of working for US:
- No Red Seal necessary
- Earn between $41-$43 flat rate and up to $3 in production bonuses available
- Up to $2000 signing bonus depending on industry experience
- Tool and boot allowance
- Paid training program
- No waiting period for Medical/Dental Benefits
What we need from YOU:
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 4 years in a row! We have also been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Mainland Ford is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.