ATTENTION ALL JOURNEYMAN TECHNICIANS!
Comox Valley Toyota, located in beautiful Courtenay BC, is currently seeking an experienced Red Seal Technician to join the team in our busy Service Department.
About the Role:
The Licensed Red Seal Technician contributes to the operational efficiency of the shop by maintaining, repairing and diagnosing automotive vehicles in accordance to Trotman Auto Group and manufacturer guidelines, ensuring that our customer visits meet and exceeds expectations.
Schedule: Full-Time 40 hours; 5 days per week
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
Compensation: $34 - $40/hr. Plus: Up to $3.00/hr. Proficiency Bonus!
Signing Bonus: $5,000
Relocation Bonus: up to $5,000 in moving expenses
The perks of working for us:
- Medical, dental, prescriptions, extended benefits and long term disability after 90 days
- Top Industry Wage
- Tool and boot allowance
- Great culture as well as flexible work schedule
What we need from you:
- Journeyman Red Seal Technician Certification
- Pride in workmanship, confident in your abilities, consistent flat rater
- The ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 13 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Comox Valley Toyota is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.