ATTENTION ALL AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS!!
White Rock Dodge is currently seeking Red Seal Automotive Technicians/ 3rd or 4th year Automotive Apprentices
About the Role:
The Licensed Technicians contribute to the operational efficiency of the shop by
maintaining, repairing and diagnosing automotive vehicles in accordance with Trotman Auto
Group and manufacturer guidelines, ensuring that our customer visits meet and exceed
Schedule: Full-Time; Monday to Friday & Tuesday to Saturday - 8:00am to 4:30pm (Rotational Shift work)
Remuneration: Starting at $35.00/hour and up (depending on experience).
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
The perks of working for us:
- Lucrative Flat Rate Bonus
- Our Top producing technicians are highly efficient and an average technician wage at White Rock Dodge is $125,000.00 per annum
- Fast paced environment shop with state-of-the-art equipment
- No waiting period for medical/dental benefits
- Tool and boot allowance
- Paid training program
- Out of Town??? We will pay for your relocation!!
What we need from you:
- Journeyman Red Seal Technician Certification or 3rd/4th year Technician Certification
- Pride in workmanship, confident in your abilities, consistent flat rater
- The ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 13 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
White Rock Dodge is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.