Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
White Rock Dodge has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Internet Sales Consultant to join their growing team!
About the Role
The Internet Sales Consultant works directly with the Sales Consultants and customers to generate physical appointments for the Sales Department whilst utilizing an online presence and increasing online and digital market share for the dealership.
Schedule : Full-Time
Remuneration : 100% commission
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and complete the sale of vehicles in an appropriate, professional and ethical manner with the highest regard to exemplary customer service
- Articulate vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services
- Attempt in achieving sales targets to the best of your ability to exceed individual and departmental sales targets
- Execute all Customer Service and Sales training as provided by the Sales Management Team, manufacturer and TAG University; i.e. rapport building techniques, follow-ups on unsold, sold and services guests, phone skills training, scheduling appointments etc.
- Utilize VIN Solutions, or other CRM software to its fullest capabilities and as directed by management
- Remain abreast on available inventory to optimize customer choice and inventory turn around
- Display and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Address all customer issues and escalations in a timely and efficient manner, if unable to resolve ensure your Sales Management Team is made aware immediately
- Create sales appointments by calling supplied call logs
- Complete all sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- Service all allocated sales inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion
- Remain educated on all product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- Respond to all incoming internet leads and maintain a service standard with a maximum of 10 minutes response time
- Compile and provide bi-weekly reporting on all internet department performance metrics, including closing ratios, average response times, appointments booked and other metrics as requested by the Internet Sales Manager
- Address customer issues and escalations in a timely and professional fashion, escalate to management if necessary
- Mandatory completion of walk around, road test and follow up process as outlined by management Follow all Trotman Auto Group policies and procedures as outlined in Employee Handbook and management.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 2 years Automotive Sales experience in an automotive dealership
- Previous experience in a Dodge store preferred
- Bilingual preferred (Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese or Tagalog languages)
- Must possess a valid VSA license
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Tech Savvy - Dealer Socket, Outlook, MS Office Applications, Social Media
About Us :
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 4 years in a row! We have also been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
White Rock Dodge is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.