Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Langley Chrysler has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Fleet & Lease Manager to join their growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Fleet & Lease Manager works directly with clients to achieve departmental sales goals.
Schedule : Full-Time
Remuneration: $70,000 - $100,000/year
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support overall dealership's sales growth within the Canadian market, including commercial/fleet account sales, corporate fleets, dealer service loaner fleets, dealer demonstrator fleets, etc
- Managing commercial contacts and developing new commercial business
- Assist Senior Management in ongoing training of staff in all aspects of the sales process including rapport building techniques, follow-ups, on unsold, sold and service guests, phone skill training, scheduling appointments etc.
- Remain abreast on available inventory and update sales staff to optimize customer choice and inventory turn around
- Ensure all sales department staff display and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Articulate vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services to sales staff and customers when needed
- Measure and report sales metrics, monitor actuals -- to -- plan and review with the General Manager on a monthly level
- Facilitate delivery of vehicles by providing a clear explanation of vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing requirements
- Negotiate sales closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion
- Manage customer issues and escalations
- Remain abreast on all product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Trotman Auto Groups expectations as it pertains to interactions with customers, colleagues and vendors
What we require from you:
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 14 major OEM brands through 12 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Langley Chrysler is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.