Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Mainland Ford is currently seeking an experienced Full-time Parts Wholesaler to join their team.
About the Role
The Parts Wholesaler sells parts and accessories to wholesale parts customers and actively solicits wholesale accounts. Utilizing their knowledge in the Parts and Service industry to build and develop long lasting, quality wholesale customer relationships.
Wage: $22 - $25/hour
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists wholesale account customers in selecting required parts or accessories in a friendly, professional and efficient manner.
- Locates or orders parts as needed.
- Prepares invoices for parts to be delivered to wholesale customers.
- Maintains and solicits wholesale accounts in person and by telephone. Keeps parts manager informed on the status of accounts.
- Assists wholesale customers in the set up and support of Collision-Link and Repair-Link Programs.
- Assist, Solicits and Supports potential
- Create a Plan to Continuously assist in the growth of the wholesale program.
- Enroll Repair Shops and Inform IRF Program benefits and credits.
- Alongside the Parts Manager Creates and Implements Sales and Promotions.
- Maintains a current knowledge of the product lines available, any promotions or rebates available.
- Maintains a current knowledge of the industries most popular parts and accessories.
- Maintains a current knowledge of Repair-Link, Collision-Link and NeXT cat E-Commerce Applications
- Keep current logs and notes on IRFs and Customer Contact.
- Valid Driver’s License with Clean Abstract
- The ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Ability to lift and carry packages over 50lbs.
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- Forward thinking and promote positivity and creativity within the workplace
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 14 major OEM brands through 12 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Mainland Ford is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.