Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Abbotsford Hyundai is currently seeking a Prime Finance Manager to join their team!
About The Role
The Prime Finance Manger is responsible for educating and structuring new and used vehicle clients financing and insurance programs. Prime Finance Manager also work with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to buyers and programs.
Remuneration: $100,000 - $180,000/year
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to clients and provide them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products, extended warranties and additional accessories and a complete explanation of dealership service procedures and policies.
- Complete Sales Process with clients from Prospecting, Sales Process, Financial Services and Delivery
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Thoroughly disclose all financial and product information pertaining to the client's agreement
- Receive and receipt client deposits/partial payments
- Researching vehicle liens on vehicles being traded in by clients
- Organize and complete vehicle lien pay-outs for vehicles being traded in
- Accurately produce, print and package the necessary documents for vehicle delivery (I.e. bill of sale, conditional sales agreement, vehicle extended service plan, insurance verification form, life/disability certificate, vehicle protection certificates, waivers etc.)
- Seek new lending institutions and maintain good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Process financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources and through the federal and provincial regulations that affect the new and used vehicle finance department
- Prepare policy remittances/sales reports to the appropriate finance office suppliers
- Assist Sales & Lease Consultants to close sales either on the showroom floor or finance office
- Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s finance and extended service programs.
- Remain abreast on all product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends.
- Min 1 year experience in an Automotive Prime or Non-Prime Financial Services role
- A proven track record of success within a Financial Services role
- Automotive Sales experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- The ability to communicate in English fluently (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Computer Skills - MS Office applications, Outlook
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 14 major OEM brands through 12 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Abbotsford Hyundai is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.