Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Mainland Ford is currently seeking an experienced Full-time Parts Advisor to join their team.
About the Role
The Parts Advisor is responsible for providing excellent customer service to all Parts clients, as well as the efficient and profitable ordering, stocking and sale of automotive parts.
Salary: $50,000 - $75,000 per year(depending on experience)
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently assist customers (internal and external) with the highest level of service in order to grow sales within the department
- Articulate parts accessories and specials available to customers
- Maintain the highest Customer Service Index rating from customers by handling all Parts customer discrepancies immediately and according to dealership policy
- Assist in growing sales within the Service department by providing labour estimates when handling parts sales
- Interact with Service and Sales department to ensure smooth delivery of parts
- Receive payment from retail customers when necessary
- Stock parts inventory and maintain an organized warehouse environment
- Keep up to date on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures while serving as a liaison with factory representatives
- Assist Parts department in routine inventory counts
- Assist in housekeeping of the Parts department
- Remain abreast on product knowledge and market trends
- Communicate effectively with (internal and external) customers, Parts staff and management to report any delays regarding parts deliveries
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of recent experience as an Automotive Parts Advisor
- Previous dealership experience or ICBC experience will be an asset
- Ford experience is desirable, not must
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 14 major OEM brands through 12 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Mainland Ford is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.