Are you a seasoned professional in the automotive industry with a passion for delivering a best-in-class experience to your clientele? Do you want to come, sell and get paid without being penciled? If so, a great opportunity awaits with one of BC's Highest Rated Car Dealership!
At our auto group, we are all about growth and FUN! We are looking for experienced professionals that possess a remarkable talent for building enduring client relationships.
You will be joining our location in the South Surrey Auto Mall which ranks in the top 5 of all FCA stores in performance in BC. Apply & Drive is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-Time Automotive Sales Consultants.
Remuneration: $100,000 - $120,000/year (Commission based)
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales and/or customer service experience is preferred (other industry experience is valued)
- Explaining pricing and payment plans
- Results driven attitude
- Uphold the principles and standards of the organization in all dealings and endeavors
- Maintain orderly paperwork, reporting, and records of leasing agreements and client interactions
- Handle sales leads & close deals
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and performance-based bonuses
- Comprehensive training and professional development opportunities
- Work alongside industry leaders, some of the best managers in the industry
- Exciting high energy work atmosphere and we have LOTS of fun
- Healthy level of new and used inventory
- 12 dealerships and counting to work alongside and grow with
- We promote from within, move up to Sales Manager, Business Manager, GSM, and GM
- Group events, Xmas party, BBQs, and more
- We support local communities, sports teams, and charities
What we need from you:
- 1 year of Automotive Sales experience in an automotive dealership is preferred
- Bilingual preferred (Fluency in Spanish or Tagalog languages)
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver’s abstract
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 14 major OEM brands through 12 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
White Rock Dodge is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.