ATTENTION ALL JOURNEYMAN TECHNICIANS!
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Abbotsford Hyundai is currently seeking an experienced Journeyman Technician to join their growing team.
If you're looking for a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and a company that supports your growth and development, this is the opportunity for YOU!
Schedule: Full-time; 5 days per week
Wage: $72,000 - $120,000/yearly
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tool and boot allowance
- Paid time off, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, repair and perform maintenance requirements on all aspects of the vehicle including engine, transmission, electrical etc.in accordance to manufacturer guidelines
- Perform road tests on all vehicles in which repairs, diagnostics and maintenance has been performed
- Record all pertinent information clearly on a repair order
- Maintain vehicle records by documenting service, repairs, vehicle status and future repair requirements into DMS system
- Valid Red Seal or equivalent certification
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Previous dealership experience is preferred but not required
- Previous experience as a Technician is required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 14 major OEM brands through 12 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Abbotsford Hyundai is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.