Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Trotman Auto Group is currently seeking an experienced Collision Director to join our team. With a commitment to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, we take pride in our state-of-the-art facilities and highly skilled team.
This role is vital in ensuring the body shops' financial objectives, safety and compliance standards, and efficiency goals are met. The Collision Director will be responsible for overseeing daily operations, training staff, repair estimating and providing excellent customer service overseeing multiple collision centers.
Remuneration: $100,000 - $160,000/year (Dependent on experience)
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
- Manages and leads the collision repair team, including technicians, estimators, and support staff.
- Trains, motivates, and monitors the performance of body shop employees.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the collision repair facility and workflow within multiple body shops to ensure repairs are completed in a timely manner while maximizing shop efficiency and maintaining high standards of quality and workmanship.
- Implements and maintains high-quality standards in collision repairs, meeting industry best practices and manufacturer specifications.
- Provides coaching and communicates department goals/expectations in a manner that focuses on team member success.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with vendors, clients, and adjusters.
- Monitors progress and completion of vehicles in the shop, ensuring that proper repair and safety procedures are followed.
- Implement safety protocols and ensure a safe working environment for all team members.
- Handles customer complaints immediately and according to guidelines.
- Minimum of 5 years of recent collision center management experience
- ICBC Certification is required
- Technical knowledge of body shop parts and repairs is required
- Knowledge of and experience applying safety and compliance standards
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Computer Skills - MS Office applications, Outlook
Interested in applying? Please send your resume directly to Karen Lee at email@example.com
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 14 major OEM brands through 12 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece?
Trotman Auto Group is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.