Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Mainland Ford is currently looking for an experienced Auto Body Technician familiar with all levels of technician repairs and procedures to join their fast-paced Body Shop. If you take pride in your work, enjoy working with a close-knit team, and are looking for a company that empowers your growth and development, this is the opportunity for you!
Wage: $30/hour flat rate (Dependent on Experience) + Up to $2,000 signing bonus
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair collision damaged vehicles
- Report additional repairs to Shop Foreman or Body Shop Manager
- Use appropriate tools and equipment to perform body repair tasks
- Assist in housekeeping of the shop and keep own bay clean
- Comply with Trotman Auto Group policies, along with local, provincial and federal laws including those governing the rules of the road, and health and safety
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s expectations as it pertains to interactions with customers, colleagues and vendors
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience as an Auto Body Technician/Collision Technician
- Valid Red Seal designation is preferred
- 4th year technicians may apply!
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract and can operate both manual and automatic transmissions
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of technical repairs and procedures
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 14 major OEM brands through 12 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Mainland Ford is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.