Langley Chrysler is seeking an Automotive Sales & Lease Consultant who is a fun loving, charismatic individual, takes pride in promoting and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction with every client. You're self-motivated and dedicated to building yourself a career, not just a job. You enjoy interacting with others and building relationships. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from YOU!
About the Role
The Sales & Lease Consultant is responsible for promoting and ensuring high customer satisfaction with every client, as well as generating sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business products.
Remuneration: $100,000 - $120,000/year (Full Commission)
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and complete the sale and proper representation of vehicles and automotive products with the highest level of customer service
- Articulate the automotive vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services
- Complete all sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- Knowledge in automotive product, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and automotive industry trends
- Actively promoting and developing new business in automotive sales
- Consistently following up with customers and maintain rapport with customers and managers
- Minimum 1 year of recent experience as an Automotive Sales Representative
- Valid BC Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Valid VSA licence required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Computer Skills - MS Office applications, Outlook, VIN Solutions
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 14 major OEM brands through 12 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Langley Chrysler is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.