ATTENTION ALL JOURNEYMAN RED SEAL TECHNICIANS!!
Genesis Langley is growing and is currently seeking an Automotive Service Technician to join their team!
About the Role:
The Red Seal Service Technician contributes to the operational efficiency of the shop by maintaining, repairing and diagnosing automotive vehicles in accordance with Trotman Auto Group and manufacturer guidelines, ensuring that our customer visits meet and exceed expectations.
Schedule: Full-Time; Monday - Friday
Wage: $34 - $38/hour
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
What we need from you:
- Journeyman Red Seal Technician Certification - Hyundai experience preferred
- Pride in workmanship, confident in your abilities, consistent flat rater
- The ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
About Us :
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 14 major OEM brands through 12 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Genesis Langley is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.