Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Comox Valley Dodge, located in beautiful Courtenay BC, is looking for a motivated Sales & Lease Consultant to join their team of the largest physical dealership in British Columbia!
You're a fun loving, charismatic individual who takes pride in promoting and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction with every client. You're self-motivated and dedicated to building yourself a career, not just a job. You enjoy interacting with others and building relationships. If this sounds like you, Comox Valley Dodge wants to hear from you!
About the Role
The Automotive Sales & Lease Consultant is responsible for delivering the highest level of satisfaction to every client. Through relationship building you will succeed in full-filling the needs of your customer while generating revenue.
Schedule: Full-Time; 5 days per week
Remuneration: $100,000 - $120,000/year (Full Commission)
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
Commission Structure: 30% Sales Gross profit plus up to $3000 signing bonus depending on industry experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and complete the sale and proper representation of vehicles and automotive products with the highest level of customer service in Automotive Sales
- Articulate the automotive vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services
- Complete all sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- Remain educated on all automotive product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and Automotive industry trends
- Actively promoting and developing new business in Automotive Sales
- Consistently following up with customers and maintain rapport with customers and managers
- Valid BC Class 5 or 7 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Valid VSA license required once hired
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous automotive sales experience required
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Computer Skills - MS Office applications, Outlook, Dealer Socket
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 14 major OEM brands through 12 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Comox Valley Dodge is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.