Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Sunshine Coast GM has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales/Finance Manager to join their growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Sales/Finance Manager works directly with the Sales Consultants in achieving departmental goals.
Remuneration: $100,000 - $130,000/year + Benefits
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and analyze Sales Consultant performance
- Train and coach the sales team on sales process which supports established sales targets
- Assist the Sales Consultants in exceeding sales goals and objectives to ensure department profitability
- Assist Senior Management in ongoing training of staff in all aspects of the sales process including rapport building techniques, follow-ups, on unsold, sold and service guests, phone skill training, scheduling appointments etc.
- Assist Sales Consultants with closing deals by negotiating price, completing sales contracts, explaining service and finance inquiries as needed
- Remain abreast on available inventory and update sales staff to optimize customer choice and inventory turn around
- Ensure all sales department staff display and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Articulate vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services to sales staff and customers when needed
- Measure and report sales metrics
- Manage customer issues and escalations
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s expectations as it pertains to interactions with customers, colleagues and vendors
- Recruit highly professional sales consultants who share our company’s standards of excellence and ethics
- Remain abreast on all product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- Minimum of 1 year Sales Manager or 3 years Sales Consultant experience in an automotive dealership
- Business office experience preferred
- Must possess a valid VSA license
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Tech Savvy - Dealer Socket, Outlook, MS Office Applications, Social Media
About Us :
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 14 major OEM brands through 12 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Sunshine Coast GM is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.