Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Mainland Ford is currently seeking a Finance Manager with Ford experience to join their growing team.
About the Role
The Finance Manager is responsible for educating and structuring new and used vehicle clients financing and insurance programs. Finance Managers also work with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to buyers and programs.
Remuneration: $100,000 - $200,000/year (Based on Commission)
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enthusiastically present and close vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provide them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products, extended warranties, life and disability insurance for the agreement, additional accessories and a complete explanation of dealership service procedures and policies
- Thoroughly disclose all financial and product information pertaining to the client's agreement
- Complete a detailed and accurate computer-printed bill of sale
- Seek new lending institutions and maintain good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Process financing and leasing deals accurately and secure approval through financial sources in accordance with federal and provincial regulations that affect the new and used vehicle finance department
- Receive and receipt customer deposits/partial payments
- Accurately produce, print and package the necessary documents for vehicle delivery (I.e., bill of sale, conditional sales agreement, vehicle extended service plan, insurance verification form, life/disability certificate, vehicle protection certificates, waivers etc.)
- Research, organize, and pay-out vehicle liens on vehicles being traded in by clients
- Track and record the sales performance of the Finance office
- Prepare policy remittances/sales reports to the appropriate finance office suppliers and Dealer Principal
- Required to assist Sales & Lease Consultants to close customer sales either on the showroom floor or finance office
- Conduct motivating and informative sales meetings with respect to products and service within the finance office
- Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership's finance and extended service programs
- Remain abreast on all product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- Minimum 1-2 years of recent automotive Financial Services experience with a proven track record of success
- Ford experience is a must.
- Valid VSA License required
- Strong Communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong computer Skills - MS Office applications, Outlook, Dealer Socket
- Valid Class 5 BC driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 14 major OEM brands through 12 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Mainland Ford is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.