Are you ready to join the ranks of Canada's Best Managed Companies
The dynamic team at White Rock Volkswagen is looking for an Automotive Sales Consultant to help us take our success to new heights!
If you have a passion for sales and a knack for delivering exceptional customer experiences, we want you! With our fast-paced and exciting work environment, you'll have the chance to showcase your skills and make an impact in the industry.
As our Sales Consultant, you'll play a pivotal role in providing exceptional customer service while driving revenue growth through vehicle sales and business product promotion.
Schedule: Full-Time; 5 days per week
Remuneration: $100,000 - $120,000 (Full Commission)
- Extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and complete the sale and proper representation of vehicles and automotive products with the highest level of customer service
- Articulate the automotive vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services
- Complete all sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- Knowledgeable on all automotive products, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and automotive industry trends
- Actively promote and develop new business in automotive sales
- Consistently following up with customers and maintain rapport with customers and managers
- Minimum 1 year of recent experience as an Automotive Sales Representative
- Valid BC Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Valid VSA license required
- Mandarin or Cantonese as an additional language
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Computer Skills - MS Office applications, Outlook, Dealer Socket
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 14 major OEM brands through 12 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
At White Rock Volkswagen we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. #INDHIGH