Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies?
Cranbrook Toyota is currently seeking a customer service oriented individual comfortable with making inbound/outbound calls to join their team as an Appointment Coordinator. If you are looking to join a fun environment and a company that supports your growth, this is the role for you!
About the Role:
Reporting to the Fixed Operations Manager, the Appointment Coordinator initiates automotive services and repairs by utilizing both phone and internet strategies.
Schedule: Full-Time: Monday to Friday
Wage: $18 - $20 per hour (based on experience)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently help customers (internal and external) with the highest level of service
- Ascertain automotive problems and services by listening to customer’s description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; checking vehicle maintenance records and examining service schedules, effectively communicate to Service Advisors and/or Technicians
- Generate service appointments by following the TAG’s Retention and Business Development Program
- Handle all allocated Sales/Service inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion
- Prepare a detailed and accurate estimate of all service scheduled with client and ensure estimates are communicated to customers
- Conduct after service follow up calls
- Communicate customer feedback and concerns to all appropriate parties and supervisors and ensure all notes are documented in customer file
- Assist in all mail out/email campaigns, i.e. draft mail out letters, follow up calls to campaign list
- Remain abreast on all manufacturer maintenance schedules, updates and outstanding recalls
- Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer’s approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers and emails
What we expect from you :
- Previous experience as an Appointment Coordinator is preferred but not required
- A proven track record of success in sales and customer service
- Excellent Communication Skills and strong customer focus
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Tech Savvy : Proficiency with technology and software tools commonly used in BDC operations, such as customer relationship management (CRM) systems
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 14 major OEM brands through 12 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation and have also been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2017. Having successfully retained our status as a Gold Standard Winner in 2023, the Best Managed program award winners demonstrate leadership in the areas of strategy, culture, innovation, governance and financial performance.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Cranbrook Toyota is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.