ATTENTION ALL JOURNEYMAN TECHNICIANS!
Mainland Ford is currently looking for an experienced Automotive Service Technician to join their team.
About the Role
The Licensed Technician contributes to the operational efficiency of the shop by maintaining, repairing and diagnosing automotive vehicles in accordance to Trotman Auto Group and manufacturer guidelines, ensuring that our customer visits meet and exceeds expectations.
The perks of working for US:
- No waiting period for medical/dental benefits
- Options for 4 day work week. You only work 188 days per year
- Tool and boot allowance
- 30% warranty, the rest is retail
- Paid training program.
- Out of Town??? We will pay for your relocation!!
What we need from YOU:
- Journeyman Red Seal Technician Certification or 3rd/4th year apprentice
- Aftermarkey expereince is an asset
- Dealership experience is an asset
- Ford Trained? Earn more money
- Pride in workmanship, confident in your abilities, consistent flat rater
- Desire to exceed customer expectations through a “fix it right the first time” attitude
- The ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) in English fluently
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!