Salary Range - $80k -$100k
ATTENTION ALL JOURNEYMEN TECHNICIANS!
Langley Chrysler is currently looking for experienced Automotive Service Technicians to join their team.
The PERKS of working for US:
- Highest paid Service Technicians in BC, with potential to earn well over six figures
- Our top tech made $80.20 per hour last year
- No waiting period for medical/dental benefits
- Paid sick days. If you don’t use them, we pay them out December 15th
- Newly renovated shop with state of the art equipment
- Tool and boot allowance
- Largest fleet department in BC. Our average PDI is 3.6 hours
- 30% warranty, the rest is retail
- Paid training program. You train at home and we pay you
- Out of Town??? We will pay for your relocation!!
What we need from YOU:
- Journeyman Red Seal Technician Certification
- Chrysler Trained? Earn more money
- Pride in workmanship, confident in your abilities, consistent flat rater
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with clean driver's abstract
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment