Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Trotman Auto Group has an immediate opening for an experienced, hard-working, reliable, and detail-oriented individual to join their Detail team. If you're passionate about cars and are looking to join a fun, close-knit team, that treat their employees with respect, this is the role for you!
About the Role
The Automotive Detailer will perform extremely thorough cleaning, polishing and waxing of vehicles both inside and out, to produce a show-quality of detail. Besides improving appearance, the Automotive Detailer will help to preserve the value of the vehicles.
Location: Fraser Valley
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing various degrees of detailing vehicles within the Sales department inventory
- Ensure all vehicles cleaned are done so in a show quality level
- Performing exterior cleaning of inventory inclusive of;
- Removing any decals not belonging to TAG, and
- Install all TAG decals, degrease exterior prior to cleaning to remove grit and dirt
- Vacuums interior of vehicle
- Conditions vinyl and leather
- Cleans all trash, debris and dirt from the interior of the vehicle
- Polishes the dashboard, steering wheel, trims and moldings inside the vehicle
- Reconditions the vehicle’s exterior
- Waxes and buffs vehicles after washing
- Fixes minor scratches and chips with touch-up vehicle paint
- Manages the inventory of cleaning supplies
- Notify Sales Management of dent/damage/stains to vehicle condition prior to detailing
- Delivery of vehicles to Sales area upon completion of detailing
- Train entry level detailers to a professional level of quality standards
- Previous 1-2 years of experience as an Automotive Detailer is required
- Ability to work outdoors and stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Applicant must be flexible with assuming day and evening shifts
- Ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Valid Class 5 or 7 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!