Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
White Rock Dodge is currently seeking a part-time Receptionist to join their team. If you possess previous Reception experience and have excellent customer service skills, we would like to hear from you!
About the Role
The Receptionist is responsible for handling general front office reception and administration duties. The Receptionist greets all guests in a professional and friendly manner, answers phone calls on a multi-line switchboard and directs them to the appropriate departments, handles all customer inquiries.
Schedule: Part-Time - Couple shifts during the week in the evenings and one weekend full shift
Wage: $16.00 per hour
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently help customers (internal and external) with the highest level of service
- Answering and directing all incoming telephone lines on a multi-line switchboard
- Service all client inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion
- Communicate customer feedback and concerns to all appropriate parties and supervisors
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
- Takes payments for services and product
- The ability to multitask and remain a director of first impressions whilst in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Prepare correspondence and documents as necessary
- Organize catering and assist in dealer related functions, private sales, employee engagement events
- Manage petty cash and receipts, balance and log into spreadsheet
- Manage new and used vehicle stock in process
- Remain abreast on all product knowledge, promotions, and industry trends
- Demonstrate behaviours consistent with the company’s expectations as it pertains to interactions with customers, colleagues and vendors
- Previous Reception experience in a fast-paced environment is an asset
- Must have previous experience managing a multi-line switchboard
- Previous automotive experience is an asset but is not required
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate fluently in English (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Computer Skills - MS Office applications, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!