Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Langley Chrysler has an opening for a Client Experience Coordinator! If you have excellent customer service skills, work well in a team, and have a positive attitude, we would like to hear from you!
About the Role
Reporting to the Sales Leadership team, the Client Experience Coordinator works directly with the Service department to generate sales for the Sales department.
Wage: $20.50 per hour + bonus
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist clients coming in for service
- Generate and present offers to clients on the purchase of a new vehicle or sale of their existing vehicle and hand them off to the sales management team.
- Provide goodwill assistance to our client base in the form of information and general customer care
- Account management and oversee opportunities and leads for Business Development team
- Client onboarding to ensure world-class customer experience
- Proactive engagement with client groups to understand and analyze business needs
- Work closely with Business Development team to deliver thoughtful solutions and positive outcomes to clients
- Prioritize customer retention and continually assess clients needs
- utilize Dealer Socket CRM to follow-up on unsold internet leads for a period of 90 days
- pull all necessary data and background checks to build pre-owned vehicle binders
- perform online sales assistant relief when required
- make outbound calls to potential customers and follow up calls
- Remain abreast on all product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- perform any additional duties as outlined by management
- 2-5 years of experience in retail/sales is required
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Must be a team player
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- You bring the right attitude
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!