ATTENTION ALL JOURNEYMEN TECHNICIANS!
Abbotsford Chrysler is currently looking for an experienced Automotive Service Technician to join their team.
We challenge YOU to come see why we’re the fastest growing shop with the highest paid Technicians in BC!
Here’s why you should work for US:
- Amongst the highest paid Service Technicians in BC, with potential to earn well over six figures
- Our top tech made $68.74 per hour last month
- No waiting period for medical/dental benefits
- Paid sick days. If you don’t use them, we pay them out December 15th
- Newly renovated shop with state of the art equipment
- Four day work week. You only work 188 days per year
- Tool and boot allowance
- Largest fleet department in BC. Our average PDI is 3.6 hours
- 30% warranty, the rest is retail
- Paid training program. You train at home and we pay you
- Out of Town??? We will pay for your relocation!!
What we need from YOU:
- Journeyman Red Seal Technician Certification
- Chrysler Trained? Earn more money
- Pride in workmanship, confident in your abilities, consistent flat rater
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with clean driver's abstract
If you want to make a ton of money and love life, you need to come work here! We have the BEST Service Department in BC! Apply now!
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 4 years in a row! We have also been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Abbotsford Chrysler is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.