Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Comox Valley Toyota, located in beautiful Courtenay BC, is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their growing team. We offer a great benefit package, fun & energetic environment and easy hours to accommodate a work/life balance. If you are looking to join a fun environment and a company that supports your growth, this is the role for YOU!
About the Role
The Finance Manager is responsible for educating and structuring new and used vehicle clients financing and insurance programs. F&I Manager also works with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to buyers and programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enthusiastically presents and closes vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provides them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products, extended warranties, life and disability insurance for the agreement, additional accessories and a complete explanation of dealership service procedures and policies
- Thoroughly discloses all financial and product information pertaining to the client's agreement
- Completes a detailed and accurate computer-printed bill of sale
- Seeks new lending institutions and maintains good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Processes financing and leasing deals accurately and secures approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the federal and provincial regulations that affect the new and used vehicle finance department
- Receives and receipts customer deposits/partial payments
- Accurately produces, prints and packages the necessary documents for vehicle delivery (i.e. bill of sale, conditional sales agreement, vehicle extended service plan, insurance verification form, life/disability certificate, vehicle protection certificates, waivers etc.)
- Research, organize, and paying-out vehicle liens on vehicles being traded in by clients
- Tracks and records the sales performance of the Finance office
- Prepares policy remittances/sales reports to the appropriate finance office suppliers and Dealer Principal
- Conducts motivating and informative sales meetings with respect to products and service within the finance office
- Trains and provides the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership's finance and extended service programs
- Remains abreast on all product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- Minimum 1 year of recent automotive Financial Services experience with a proven track record of success
- Valid VSA License
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong computer Skills - MS Office applications, Outlook, Dealer Socket
- Valid Class 5 BC driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
About Us :
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 4 years in a row! We have also been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Comox Valley Toyota is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.