Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Mainland Ford has an immediate opening for a hard-working, reliable, and friendly individual to join their Parts team. If you’re passionate about cars and are looking to join a fun, close-knit team, this is the role for you!
About the Role
The Parts Driver is responsible for the pick up and delivery of parts and equipment for the dealership and to customers, satellite stores, and vendors.
Schedule: Full-Time rotating shifts 2 weeks Monday-Friday/Tuesday-Saturday
Wage:$17 - $19/hour
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the smooth delivery and/or pick up of parts to customers and vendors in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with Parts staff and management to report any problems or delays
- Documenting trips, including parts destination or pick-up point
- Maintaining the vehicle’s appearance and notifying the Parts Team Leader if the vehicle requires any servicing
- Assist in housekeeping of the Parts department
- Using good judgment and practicing safe driving skills at all times when operating Company property
- Assist Parts department in routine inventory counts
- Comply with Trotman Auto Group policies, along with local, provincial and federal laws including those governing the rules of the road, and health and safety
- Additional duties as requested by management
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Strong geographical knowledge of the Lower Mainland
- Must be able to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- The ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) in English fluently
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 4 years in a row! We have also been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Mainland Ford is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.