Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
White Rock Dodge has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Internet Sales Consultant to join their growing team!
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Internet Sales Cosultant works directly with the Sales Consultants and customers to generate physical appointments for the Sales Department whilst utilizing an online presence and increasing online and digital market share for the dealership.
The PERKS of working for us:
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 2 years Automotive Sales experience in an automotive dealership
- Previous experience in a management role preferred but not required
- Must possess a valid VSA license
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Tech Savvy - Dealer Socket, Outlook, MS Office Applications, Social Media
About Us :
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 4 years in a row! We have also been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
White Rock Dodge is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.