ATTENTION ALL JOURNEYMAN TECHNICIANS!
Mainland Ford is currently looking for a General Service Technician to join their team.
About the Role
The Technician contributes to the operational efficiency of the shop by maintaining, repairing and diagnosing automotive vehicles in accordance to Trotman Auto Group and manufacturer guidelines, ensuring that our customer visits meet and exceeds expectations.
Schedule: Full Time
The perks of working for US:
- No waiting period for medical/dental benefits
- Tool and boot allowance
- Paid training program
What we need from YOU:
- Third Year Apprentice preferred
- Red Seal Ford experience is an asset
- Diesel Experience is an asset
- Pride in workmanship, confident in your abilities, consistent flat rater
- Desire to exceed customer expectations through a “fix it right the first time” attitude
- The ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) in English fluently
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 4 years in a row! We have also been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Mainland Ford is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.