Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
White Rock Dodge is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk. This is great opportunity for an individual with an accounting background to gain valuable experience. If you have an Accounting background and impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills, this is the role for you!
About the Role
Supported by the Controller, the Accounting Office Clerk works closely with department Leaders in performing general accounting duties.
Schedule: Full-time: Monday to Friday
Salary: $45k per annum
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Perform collection and follow-up with clients and receiving payments
- Writes cheques and prepares bank deposits
- Process and modify all pre-authorized payment adjustments for client and bank reference
- Post and reconcile manufacturer billing documents and statements
- Reconcile account and schedules as directed
- Communicate effectively with Department Leaders and Controllers to obtain or correct all required documents
- Daily deposits and maintains a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Periodic reception coverage as required
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of 1 - 2 years of recent experience in an Accounting role at a dealership
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- The ability to self-manage oneself in a fast paced and deadline-oriented role
- Must possess an intermediate level aptitude in the following applications - MS Office applications, Outlook
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 4 years in a row! We have also been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
White Rock Dodge is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.