Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies?
Trotman Auto Group has an opening for an experienced Service Advisor to join their team. If you have a proven track record of success as a Service Advisor and are looking for a fun, positive team environment, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
The Service Advisor provides excellent customer service to all Service clients by initiating automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems. The Service Advisor verifies warranty and service contract coverage, develops estimates of work required, and writes repair orders and maintains records.
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonuses plus $5K signing bonus ($1,500 at start of position & $3,500 after 90 days of continuous employment)
- Be part of the fastest growing Dealership
- Fun, vibrant, and energetic Culture
- Competitive pay plan with weekly bonuses
- Consistent Workload
- Paid Continuing Education and Training
- Paid Hourly for Attending Training
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Vacation Time
- 2+ Years of Service Writer Experience is required
- Experience with PBS is preferred
- Superior customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
About Us :
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as “TAG”, is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 4 years in a row! We have also been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
We are in the business of people and we constantly invest in our team’s development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
Trotman Auto Group is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.