TAG is looking for an energetic and positive person to join their HR team!
If you are an upcoming HR professional who would like to gain some hands-on experience, let’s chat!
Want to know the best thing about working for our company? The people. Our employees have a chance to make powerful contributions every day. If you enjoy solving problems and can communicate effectively across the organization, this is an opportunity to be a part of something great!
Reporting to the Director of People & Culture, the Human Resources Administrator will assist the department with daily administrative duties. This role is responsible for supporting the full-cycle recruitment and onboarding process, HRIS administration, and providing exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
Schedule: Full-Time; 5 days per week
Wage: $18.00- $20.00 per hour
Required Experience & Skills
- Administrative experience preferred
- Multi-tasking skills including time management
- Confidential, Trustworthy, Dependable
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Professional Growth & Innovative Mentorship
- Energetic and Supportive work environment
- Fun, Family-Like Team
- The List Goes On, Come Join Us!
Trotman Auto Group is proudly an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.